Greetings! Over some time in my life, I’ve been looking for a way to cure hemorrhoids – a very embarrassing and painful condition. And I should know, I’ve been there. And I wouldn’t wish it on anyone at all.
I’m not a doctor, but I’ve gathered all of these from my months of research. Of course, I have the disclaimer again for you. Try these things out at your own risk, and consult your doctor before doing so.
Now, lets go and take a look at some methods:
Make sure that you’re trying to cure hemorrhoids. Well, it might be something else. And there’s nothing worse than spending time and money trying to cure something that doesn’t even have a problem in the first place. After all, would you go and fix something that isn’t even broken
So make sure that you get yourself diagnosed first before you try on some home remedies for hemorrhoids.
- Try baby powder. A lot of people swear by its power, and some people who have had this condition for years have noted improvements in as quick as one week. Baby powder has been said to ease pain and shrink hemorrhoids and piles.
- You can also try using witch hazel. Witch hazel is a very common and popular hemorrhoid treatment and is said to be very effective. Take a cotton ball and soak it in witch hazel, and then dab it or leave the cotton ball on the affected area (where else?) for at least an hour in order to bring relief. Never use this treatment internally, though, as this is meant for external use only.
- Use Vitamin E. Vitamin E is widely known for its healing and relieving properties, and can be bought over the counter. It comes in cream or ointment form. There are also Vitamin E gel capsules which you can break apart and use the gel inside.
- There is also another remedy for hemorrhoids you can use at home, and you don’t have to use any product at all for this. All you have to do is assume a certain pose for a couple of minutes a day. You perform this pose by lying on your back. Then you bring your knew up to meet your chest, and then raise your hips. Put your hands on your back to support it. Then, you finish off by stretching your feet. Hold that position for a couple of minutes to get immediate relief from hemorrhoids.
- Venapro is also an effective option for getting rid of hemorrhoids. Its and natural over the counter solution that heals the lumps from inside out. It comprises of natural ingredients that are well known for the anti hemorrhoid properties.
- Avatrol is also another similar type of remedy like venapro. The only difference being that venapro is homeopathic but avatrol is not. Avatrol is also made up of herbal ingredients that are both side effect free and effective. The only drawback with avatrol is that it works most effectively in mild cases unlike venapro which can be applied to all types, mild to severe.